Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company. We are focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
We market a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women’s health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories.
We are an industry leader in Open Science, our R&D model, which defines our approach to identifying and developing game-changing ideas and innovation for better patient care. With this approach we have built one of the broadest development pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry with 50+ mid-to-late stage pipeline programs in development.
Our Company’s success is powered by our more than 17,000 global colleagues’ commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, we build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what is right.
With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day. For more information, visit Allergan’s website at www.Allergan.com.
The role holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing and medical education plans.
- Develop and implement non-personal marketing strategies and solutions, with a specific focus on non-personal channels directed towards HCPs and consumers. This includes estimating the monetary impact of solutions & developing and implementing measurement plans.
- Build, enhance, and launch digital medical education programs.
- Build and implement a digital/remote sampling strategy and plan
- Contribute to the development of sales forecasts and ensure strong alignment with supply chain colleagues, including sample strategies.
- Monitor market trends and competitive landscape to assess required plan amendments throughout the year.
- Act as primary point of contact for relevant third party organizations, including agencies, vendors, and specialty organizations.
- Extensive project management skills
- Analytical mindset with a high comfort in working within white space and with constrained resources
- Savvy digital marketer, with experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit – experience working with innovative go to market models
- Strategic thinking, multi-tasking with a high level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Decisive executor
- Demonstrated financial accounting
- Proactive, creative and genuinely passionate, with an ability to bring innovation
- Equivalent to a four-year University education with emphasis in science and/or business
- A minimum of five years of commercial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with specific digital marketing experience required.
- Flexibility for travel is required- approximately 25%
- Bilingualism (French / English) would be an asset.