We are presently recruiting for a Compliance Project Management Specialist reporting to Associate Director, Legal & Compliance.
As part of the team, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, coordinating and/or implementing various vital and integral work streams across the Canadian organization, and with a specific devotion toward supporting the compliance program. Responsibilities would also include working to adapt / implement corporate policies and procedures, as well as developing and providing relevant training for employees and third parties on related topics. The incumbent will be responsible for direct engagement in numerous business projects to ensure appropriate oversight, organization and competing deliverables and requirements are met. Responsibilities would also include helping identify monitoring needs and perform monitoring activities to minimize risks and supporting adherence to existing and new standards.
Commercial Project Management Support
- Provide direct support to cross-functional departments on high priority and time sensitive projects such as Internal Audit management action plan deliverables, and implementation of new or updated process and procedures.
- Act as Project Office / Project Management for cross-functional related projects and report at country/regional level on project status, progress, risks/issues, and costs.
- Act as implementation lead on various projects, including hands-on responsibility for development and deployment, including processes for adherence to global, local and/or industry standard requirements (ex. Data analytics, transparency reporting).
- Provide guidance and advice to teams in country, region or across international business division, pro-actively supporting compliancematters tominimize risk.
- Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and resolve noted issues.
- Conduct due diligence activities as needed for both current and new third parties, particularly distributor partners in accordance with Allergan policies and procedures.
- Direct support to the Canadian Compliance Department, in support of ongoing compliance needs.
Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Create and establish appropriate Country policies, procedures and standards to mitigate compliance risk within Country. Establish andmaintain the training matrix for country andmonitor training completed.
- Work closely with the local Legal Department lead, International Compliance, functional leadership teams and country management team to understand the risk environment and support best practices.
- Provide guidance on Allergan’s compliance expectations and review both internal and third-party controls and standards and work with relevant teams to resolve any issues.
Compliance Training andMonitoring Program
- Support the Commercial Business and Training Team in providing relevant, engaging and interactive compliance training for Allergan employees and with Allergan’s business partners’ employees or agents, as appropriate.
- Ensure training materials are effectively and accurately communicated to employees or agents. Update business divisions and other support functions, as appropriate, on relevant compliance news, alerts and other developments.
- Support and implement the compliance monitoring program across Country with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management. Perform monitoring, awareness and education activities across the company.
- Support the management of compliance deviations.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into potential compliance issues.
- Prepare and maintain regular progress reports, and updates on compliance reviews for Country management.
- Identify gaps and pitfalls within current controls to ensure those issues could be resolved or mitigated to prevent potentialmisconduct.
- University degree or equivalent (scientific, business or legal).
- Strong experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related industries, 5+ years.
- • Significant experience working in a compliance role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, particularily in a leadership role.
- Significant experience in establishing and running compliance programs for ABAC risk.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in the country language (written and oral).
- Experience in developing and delivering training.