Compliance Project Management Specialist
We are presently recruiting for a Compliance Project Management Specialist reporting to the Sr. Manager, Compliance.
As part of the team, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, coordinating and/or implementing various vital and integral work streams across the Canadian organization, and with a specific devotion toward supporting the compliance program. Responsibilities would also include working to adapt / implement Compliance policies and procedures, as well as developing and providing relevant training and communications for employees on related topics. The incumbent will be responsible for direct engagement in numerous business projects to ensure appropriate oversight, organization and competing deliverables and requirements are met. Responsibilities would also include helping identify monitoring needs and perform monitoring activities to minimize risks and supporting adherence to existing and new standards.
Project Management Support
- Act as implementation lead on various Compliance projects, including hands-on responsibility for development and deployment, including processes for adherence to global, local and/or industry standard requirements.
- Provide direct support to cross-functional departments on high priority and time sensitive projects such as Internal Audit, and implementation of new or updated processes and procedures.
- Provide guidance and advice to teams in country, pro-actively supporting compliance matters to minimize risk.
- Conduct routine and ad hoc reviews and resolve noted issues.
- Direct support to the Canadian Compliance Department, in support of ongoing compliance needs.
Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Create, establish and revise appropriate Country policies, procedures and standards to mitigate compliance risk within Country.
- Review and maintain the Compliance training matrix for country and monitor training completed.
Compliance Training and Monitoring Program
- Support the Commercial Business and Training Team in providing relevant, engaging and interactive compliance training for Allergan employees as appropriate.
- Ensure training materials are effectively and accurately communicated to employees. Update business divisions and other support functions, as appropriate, on relevant compliance news, alerts and other developments.
- Support and implement the compliance monitoring program across Country with the focus on prevention of compliance issues and appropriate risk management.
- Perform monitoring, awareness, and education activities across the company.
- Identify gaps and pitfalls within current controls to ensure those issues could be resolved or mitigated to prevent potential misconduct.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into potential compliance issues.
- University degree or equivalent (scientific, business, or legal).
- Strong experience in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or related industries, 5+ years.
- Significant experience working in a compliance role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, particularly in a leadership role.
- Good collaboration skills to engage stakeholders across the organization.
- Agility and strong problem-solving skills to identify and implement solutions to a compliance issue.
- Significant experience in establishing and running compliance programs for ABAC risk.
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in the country language (written and oral).