Who We Are
Grapevine6 is a team of curious entrepreneurs and engineers who enjoy working with smart people to build amazing products that revolutionize the social sales process at companies throughout the world. From non-profits, to software, to financial services, we’ve built a roster of clients including everything from small businesses to the largest banks in North America. We compete with companies 50 times our size and win. Read what Forrester had to say about our product .
Located in downtown Toronto, our work environment is co-located and collaborative. We grew 200% last year, 200% this year and we’re excited to see how you can be a part of next years’ 200%. To support our consistent growth, we are currently hiring a Technical Marketer Intern .
What We Bring
- Before we get into the nitty gritty on the role here’s why you want to work here:
- You’ll be part of a team of incredibly smart entrepreneurs that have built a globally-used content engagement platform
- You get to work with amazing, market leading clients and executives
- We have a vision for success and everyone on the team is working towards the same goal
- We’re innovative and doing really cool things and you will learn a lot
- We’re a nimble team and don’t get bogged down in bureaucracy and ineffective processes
- We have a great company culture! Our team really likes working together and we share a lot of laughs
- We have a strict No Jerks Allowed policy
Who You Are
- You are an experienced Marketer eager to learn about the world of sales enablement and digital selling.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a start up mentality. You are eager to learn and grow within a fast paced software company.
- You are enthusiastic about working in a collaborative team environment.
- Being a team player is essential to you. You are a self starter and can jump in and hit the ground running.
What You Will Bring
- You’ve taught yourself a lot about technical marketing. This isn’t textbook stuff, it’s hands-on experience you’ve developed as you’ve built or contributed to the promotion of one or more online businesses.
- You’ve got deep SEO experience. You have strong opinions about Moz vs. SEMrush vs. Ahrefs. You can speak at length about what separates white hat tactics from black hat. You know what aspects of the Google ranking algorithm are changing and what it means for search results.
- You’ve run Google Ads campaigns. You know how to structure campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords to maximize efficiency.
- You’ve run paid ads on Facebook and/or other social platforms. You know how to target, measure, and optimize.
- Bonus points for experience with marketing automation (HubSpot, Marketo etc.), chat (Drift, Intercom etc.), integrations (Zapier etc.) or other modern marketing tools.