With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. You will have access to our robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
SailPoint implementation consultant is responsible for installation and configuration of the SailPoint IdentityIQ software in the application server environment. The SailPoint implementation consultant is responsible for the upgrade and configuration of the IdentityIQ and related connectors configuration that are used to communicate with the data sources and applications. In addition, the individual will work actively with Support teams to solve business problems with system and process solutions that fit client standards.
Your key responsibilities:
Should have working knowledge of all phases (Design, Development, UAT Testing) of SailPoint IIQ implementation
- Architect, install, configure, customize, and support identity provisioning & identity governance tools
- Define the application on-boarding process with the SailPoint IIQ to enable faster integration of applications
- Design and development of access review process with customizations, exclusions, delegation, and pre & post iteration rules
- Design and development of LCM workflows for onboarding, transfer, offboarding, and emergency termination processes
- Troubleshooting IAM product and application integrated issues such as tuning up aggregation tasks, applications connectivity with IAM tool, IAM reporting issues, etc.
- Experience in IAM integration of AD, webservices, JDBC application, Exchange, and LDAP based application connectors. Password self-service implementation using different application type connectors policies.
- Different Roles type and User Access certifications configuration in SailPoint
- Design and implementation experience to integrate databases (MS SQL, Oracle) and application servers (Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, etc.)
- Knowledge of roll back processes and backup policies
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills
Skills and attributes for success:
- Associates Degree in information technology; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- 2 -5 years of IAM experience including SailPoint IIQ 7.x implementation at medium to large organizations
- CISSP certification is a plus
To qualify for the role you must have:
- IAM Tools knowledge: SailPoint IIQ 7.x version
- Change Control: Change control procedure development and management
- Programming languages: Java or BeanShell & SQL is must
- Web Technologies: XML is a must, WebSphere or WebLogic or Tomcat
- Database skillset: Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Operating systems: Windows 2012 Server or Later
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cybersecurity. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.