PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AT TWG, NOT AN INTERNSHIP.
Are you looking to take your software engineering career to the next level? Are you passionate about solving problems for a diverse set of products and clients that always keep you on your toes? Do you love bringing high fidelity visual designs for mobile devices to life on iOS?
TWG is looking for iOS engineers to join us on our mission to help build the most innovative enterprises and startups in the world. We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving challenges, we are looking to add iOS engineers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions. Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building mobile and web products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Design and build sophisticated end to end solutions for the iOS (Swift & Objective-C) ecosystem with an eye towards visual polish
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable code in a Lean / Agile environment
- Create and maintain a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline with automated software tests across the solution
- Own the deployment process for applications bound for the Apple App Store
- You have a solid understanding of the iOS development ecosystem and languages
- You are open to working in the React Native ecosystem or with web-based technologies, when appropriate
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, implementation, and debugging of mobile applications
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose