TM7 Services Corporation
We are busy creating & delivering great solutions for our clients, while trying to cultivate an awesome team culture. By listening to our clients, TM7 delivers exceptional tools through an engaged and empowered team using the latest technologies available.
TM7 fosters a collaborative approach to all projects. Each consultant and contributor belongs to a very inclusive and friendly environment. Although in the last year, the team has been separated due to necessity to work from home; they remained close in their day-to-day work; by using various useful technical tools. The two co-founders work hard to make sure that everyone has access to what they need to accomplish their common goal as well as maintain a fun environment in which to learn and grow.
We value - empathy, teamwork, agility, authenticity, creativity, trust & collaboration.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer:
The ideal candidate should have a computer sciences degree with 7+ years working experience. You will be familiar with working on complex software systems and are a strong team player able to work remotely (from home) on Agile projects.
You demonstrate hands on senior developer skills particularly in the following areas:
- Solid Java & Spring application development capabilities
- Angular front-end development skills
- API-led architecture and microservices skillset: using platforms like: Camel, Fuse and/or MuleSoft etc.
- Experience integrating with third party APIs
- Cloud and devOps skills would be an asset
- NoSQL DB knowledge is an asset
- Source code management