We are looking for a Product Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with Product Marketing Manager for the success of our product lines. In this career, you will grow on overall product marketing management skills and lighting industry knowledge. In the future, you may contribute to identify market opportunities, define a product roadmap to obtaining new market shares, and help plan the budget.
- Assist the Product Marketing Manager in maintaining the products in our system
- Support the sales team by providing product information and demos
- Communicate with customer service and sales team on products related updates
- Monitor the products inventory and help on promotion implementation, result tracking and analysis for improvement
- Work with purchasing team on packaging confirmation
- Assist on product certificate applications and updates
- Generate product management related reports from the system
- Help on market and competitors review and research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or related field.
- 2 years of product management experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) and management system software.
- Understanding of product marketing management principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proactive approach to excellence and productivity of daily tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Lighting industry experience is a plus.