The Kraft Heinz People and Performance (P&P) team is seeking an HR intern who is eager to deliver results and gain applied HR knowledge in a fast-paced team. You will gain a breadth of applied experience in day-to-day HR tasks as well as the chance to take part in exciting transformation projects.
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to support business needs in areas including HR Business Partners, recruitment, Total Rewards, Performance, Talent Management, Communications and People Services.
- Assist in full-cycle recruitment activities for both salary and University Relations roles including candidate screening, offer process, onboarding and project work
- Provide administration of employee data in Workday
- Support with employee engagement activities and projects to drive continuous improvement within the P&P team and the business
This opportunity may be for you if:
- You dare to do better every day.
- You do the right thing, by leading with honesty and integrity.
- You’re hungry, yet humble.
- You work hard and your drive has positioned you for your next career step.
- Your goal is to join a company with a culture of learning, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Graduate or post-graduate HR Program in HR or relevant field
- Undergraduate degree preferred (for those in post-graduate program)
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team-based environment
- Strong growth mindset: demonstrated commitment to learning and ability to act like an Owner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Previous experience with HRIS systems a plus