WORK LOCATION: Steeles and HWY 410 (in-person position)
This position will eventually be converted to full-time, PERMANENT opportunity at the end of internship based on performance.
Summary of Position
Reporting directly to the Information Technology Manager, the Business Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing ERP application and process support across all functional areas in the company. The Business Support Analyst will support development of increased functionality of systems by working with stakeholders to determine complete and correct business requirements at the beginning of projects. In addition, the Business Support Analyst will maintain and develop query/report development.
- Live our Core Values.
- Ownership all of ERP related incidents from initial stages through to resolution.
- Maintenance of incident database by user, functional area and status.
- Detailed root cause analysis of incidents to identify improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical support to operations in support of the successful execution of the ERP MES system.
- Champion continuous improvements of processes and system use for all business operations.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop requirements and provide guidance to developers on solutions.
- Design, implement, streamline and support company reporting requirements across all business areas.
- Facilitate business during user acceptance testing.
- Support the development and maintenance of all system related documentation as per established procedures and documentation standards.
- Demonstrated Servant Leadership.
- Coverage for planned and unplanned absences which would compromise our policies, procedures and programs.
- Safety, Quality, Productivity.
- Acts within Company Philosophy
- Seek continuous improvement in company policies and procedures.
- 5+ years hands-on experience supporting ERP or MES systems
- Experience with CSB Systems ERP/MES software system preferred
- Supply chain / manufacturing experience preferred
- Formal Project Management Lifecycle
- EDI experience an asset
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential
- Ability to facilitate groups
- ITIL Certification, Agile or Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Power BI, Power Query, DAX
- MS Visual Studio
- Microsoft Report SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL query language
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite applications including SharePoint, Excel Power Query