Job Title: Accreditation Coordinator (bilingual English & French)
Reports to: Executive Director with matrix reporting relationship to the Accreditation Specialists
The bilingual Accreditation Coordinator supports the success of the accreditation program by providing project management and administrative support for CCA accreditation reviews. In addition, they support the recruitment, scheduling and engagement of volunteer peer Reviewers, and is a key liaison for Participating Organizations (POs). The Accreditation Coordinator provides technical support to users of the online GoCCA and Volunteer Management System (VMS) accreditation support tools, and is the primary liaison with GoCCA and VMS vendors. This position is also responsible for coordinating the Standards updating process.
Project management support for planned accreditation reviews for clients
- Working closely with the Accreditation Specialists, monitors and updates the accreditation program planners and conducts tasks relevant to each stage of the accreditation process.
- Administers online surveys to PO staff and partners, and post-accreditation surveys to POs and volunteer peer Reviewers.
- Liaises with POs and Reviewers using strong client relations management to support accreditation reviews in progress, including support for their use of the GoCCA Web tool.
- Maintains updated client contact details in PO lists and Mailchimp distribution lists.
- Ensures all accreditation documents are translated and kept up-to-date.
- Provides other administrative support for the accreditation reviews as needed.
Coordination of volunteer peer Reviewers
- Supports the recruitment and screening of new Reviewers and conducts reference checks.
- Maintains an updated Reviewer contact list and ensures information about volunteer reviewers is kept up-to-date.
- Supports planning and logistics of Reviewer training sessions.
- Working with the Accreditation Specialists, develops the Review teams following established guidelines.
- Supports Reviewers and Accreditation Specialists in making travel arrangements for the Review teams and processes all review-related Reviewer expenses.
- Supports the volunteer recognition program including arranging for post-accreditation gift certificates in collaboration with the Executive Assistant/Operations Manager and other volunteer recognition activities throughout the year.
Data Analysis and Performance Reporting
- Coordinates, collates, analyzes and reports on post-accreditation surveys, accreditation performance reports, and other accreditation and volunteer coordination-related matters on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Management of accreditation IT/IM tools
- Ensures ongoing management of the CCA accreditation and volunteer management systems to ensure their smooth operation.
- Acts as the principal point of contact with vendors for the GoCCA and VMS Web programs with respect to regular maintenance and critical updates
- Ensures CCA accreditation standards and related tools and resources are updated in the GoCCA.
Coordination of Standards Review Process
- Coordinates the review schedule of CCA’s Standards.
- Provides administrative support as required to the Standards Review Consultant, including coordinating Standards Review Advisory Groups, arranging for post-review honoraria, and coordinating translation of documents.
- Participates and contributes to ongoing CCA quality improvement exercises that seek to advance the CCA accreditation program.
- Contribute to CCA’s internal knowledge base (e.g, guides, documentation, communication)
- Maintains confidentiality and minimizes risk as it relates to work with confidential volunteer peer review and PO files
- Responds in a positive, supportive manner to public and client enquiries.
- Works in a collaborative, supportive, team-oriented manner
- Respects and values the diversity of the affiliated associations and organizations.
- Actively supports a workplace culture of striving for excellence, ongoing learning, mutual respect and ongoing improvement.
- Participates in professional development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university an asset
- Minimum of 2 years project coordination experience with progressive responsibility, preferably in the not-for-profit or small business sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong member/customer service orientation and client relations management
- Exceptional ability to organize and perform a variety of tasks to deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to reflect and seek efficiencies in administrative processes, record keeping, information management.
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimum supervision
- Superior team player and collaborator
- Excellent digital and data management literacy required.
- Superior skills using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Experience with client and content management systems an asset.