- Provide coordination and project support for select Global Talent initiatives
- Internal Global Talent reporting and tracking as required
- Global Talent contracts and expense administration
- Manage Global Talent or Global Talent program related communities
- Partner with Program Leads on key initiatives
- Partner with Program Lead – Diversity on key diversity initiatives
- Conduct external research as needed
- Solicit, organize and publish Global Talent communications to various groups (HR or employee base)
- Global Talent meeting co-ordination support
- Lead additional small scale talent initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ progressive administrative experience in Human Resources
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and the ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to operate independently
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Proven self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and experience in managing multiple priorities and projects
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had about 35,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of September 30, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$863 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.6 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.