Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The North American Shared Services team is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team as a HR Operations Coordinator. Your exceptional time management and organizational skills will be beneficial as you will manage various administrative tasks and coordination of the recruitment, learning or Workday processes.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THIS ROLE:
- You’ll work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- You’ll be doing something meaningful - helping our clients!
- You’ll be getting a wide variety of experience working with a multifunctional team: Recruitment, Workday Administration and Learning
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Recruitment Coordination:You will be responsible of administrative tasks related to the recruitment process for example scheduling of interviews, processing candidate’s background checks & I9 and managing the onboarding for all new hires.
- Learning Coordination:You will coordinate the set up and logistics of sessions across North America including the preparation of the training material, set up the sessions on the internal Learning Management System (Compass), room booking and catering.
- Workday Coordination: You will bring to completion various transactions initiated by Managers or employees.
You have proven administrative experience. You have strong attention to detail and an excellent sense of accuracy combined with outstanding customer service skills. You are known for your well-developed time management skills and your ability to handle multiple priorities at once. Your strong sense of urgency and flexibility to work in a fast paced and changing environment makes you the ideal candidate.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible and adaptable and ability to work in a changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Workday an asset
ABOUT MANULIFE FINANCIAL:
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicant contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially