Candidates who reside in Alberta or British Columbia preffered.
Responsible for providing accurate and timely responses to our clients, including Banking Consultants and Advisors, on administratively complex mortgage portfolios.
Responsible for the complete administering of routine and complex residential mortgage portfolio from new loan inception to maturity or discharge. In addition to preparing and processing all mortgage-related transactions and documents, this position requires a high degree of customer service.
This job description does not represent a comprehensive listing of job duties that are required of the employee performing this role. We reserve the right to change duties or assign additional duties at any time with or without notice.
- Address complex queries from internal and external customers (45%)
- Set up and administer new mortgage business and process the related financial transactions (30%)
- Maintain control of all security/property documents (10%)
- Operational Support (15%)
- Expert knowledge of residential mortgage business and general knowledge mortgage underwriting practices
- Excellent work knowledge of Bank administrative systems(i.e. P plus, AWD)
- In-depth knowledge of real estate law
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage-related provincial legislation
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs, such as Word and Excel
- Previous Banking experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven organization and time management skills in a multitasking environment
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and correctly interpret legal mortgage documents
- Oral and written French language skills are an asset
- Team collaborative (strong Team player)
*Please note that only those selected to me moved forward in the application process will be contacted.