- Provide coordination and project management support for select Global Talent initiatives
- Provide program/meeting materials – presentations, timelines, meeting summaries
- Internal Global Talent reporting and tracking as required
- Global Talent contracts and expense administration
- Manage Global Talent or Global Talent program related communities
- Partner with Program Leads on key initiatives
- Solicit, organize and publish Global Talent communications to various groups (HR or employee base)
- Global Talent meeting co-ordination support
- Lead additional small scale talent initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ progressive administrative experience in Human Resources
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and the ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in project management
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications; Workday is an asset
- Proficiency in PowerPoint & presentation design
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to operate independently
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Proven self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good attention to detail and experience in managing multiple priorities and projects
About Manulife Financial
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong. Follow Manulife on Twitter @ManulifeNews or visit manulife.com or johnhancock.com.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.