Teranet is Canada's leader in the delivery and transformation of statutory registry services with extensive expertise in land and commercial registries. Our innovative commercial solutions connect industry professionals and communities with reliable data, actionable insights and practice management applications – enabling them to make better decisions and improve overall efficiency.
The Agent, Registry is accountable for the processing of client requests in several Registries across Canada and the United States within the framework of client service level agreements.
The Agent, Registry will accurately process billing of client requests while adhering to client fee schedules and Government disbursements. Using internal and external applications, the incumbent will monitor queues, and process transactions within service level agreements and benchmarked processing turnaround times. They will ensure queues are processed in priority sequence and that all processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure results of daily and monthly service level reports are met within target expectations and productivity is maintained at set benchmarks
- Accurately conduct and process PPSA, land searches, Corporate and Bank Act requests
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience, services or programs
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts with a strong focus on service excellence
- Advise on the results of customer feedback
- Ensure phone assignments are being adhered to and effective customer support is being provided
- Provide assistance and leadership to co-workers and clients as required while escalating issues and identifying deficiencies
- Stay aware of the changing customer requirements while sharing customer insights and emerging needs with the organization
- Previous Customer Service experience considered an asset
- Knowledge of Provincial Land search requirements
- Knowledge of Provincial Corporate and Bank Act Services requirements
- Knowledge of Provincial PPSA Search and Registration requirements
- Proven ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgement skills required in dealing with complex procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, as well as ability to navigate various websites and applications for specific content
Teranet Inc. is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.
Job Type: Full-time