Provides timely and accurate administrative and clerical support using computer skills and strong organisational abilities. Aids in the support of the day to day operational support of our department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of event information materials for use by internal and external stakeholders
- Calendar management
- Responding to emails and voice mails pertaining to event inquiries.
- Facilitate site visits for clients, draft floor plans, prepare high level overview of event requests and submit to event coordinators
- Conduct research on behalf of food services to aid in a comprehensive bench marking exercise.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to communicate factual issues to internal staff and external clients
- Ability to communicate effectively by email and telephone
- Drafting event documents (BEO's and Floor Plans)
- Food service and or event management knowledge is an asset
- Microsoft Office Program knowledge required
- Ability to work evenings and weekend
Hours of Work: 40
Work Location: Civic Centre
Department/Division/Section: CMS/Community Services Dept , CMS/Recreation Division , South District
Non-Union/Union: Non Union