Community Programs Administrator
Working for the City means you are part of something big, something special! You will be part of a team of individuals committed to collaborating with one another to understand our client recruitment needs to deliver the right talent at the right time to meet business needs.
We are looking for a Community Programs Administrator to provide timely and accurate administrative and clerical support. Using advanced computer skills and strong organization abilities, aids in the efficient day-to-day operation of the team/department specifically with part-time camp and program delivery recruitment campaigns and acts as a liaison between candidates and internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Supervisor, Community Programs, the successful candidate will assist the Community Programs Team with recruitment activities and administrative support including:
- Preparation and organization of correspondence, reports, mail, spreadsheets, files, presentations, etc.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, calls and other events.
- Respond to general inquiries and requests for information, handle follow up correspondence or direct to appropriate person.
- Assist in developing and implementation of administrative processes and improvements.
- Perform basic budget tracking, data entry tasks.
- Support ad hoc projects and requests within the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated or currently enrolled in a post-secondary program for administrative/business support, along with 1 year progressive experience in an administrative role.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or Public Administration programs are preferred.
- Knowledge of recruitment technology/software an asset (i.e. SuccessFactors)
- Experience with or knowledge of SharePoint knowledge is an asset
- Organizational, research and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up are required
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience with Outlook is an asset
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and strong customer service orientation are essential
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Work Location: On-site work at various City of Mississauga Community Centre locations