ABOUT ATLANTIC PACKAGING
A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada’s largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products; employing approximately 1200 people, at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
Atlantic Packaging has great opportunity available for a Intern/Coop Student to join the HR team as an HR Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain employee information in the Talent Management System
- Provide first level trouble shooting support for end users
- Support recruiting activities including postings, screening, sourcing etc..
- Create specialized HR reporting i.e. demographics, attendance management
- Monitor and review the onboarding process
- Monitor and update contracts for temporary employees
- Support labour/employee relations activities as required
- Provide support as required to the HR Business Partner
- Recently graduated in a University/College Diploma in Human Resources or related Business Field
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Solid organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office capabilities (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong work ethic with a drive for results
- Able to deal with multiple tasks, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Leadership of small projects with accountability for results and timelines
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.